In this article, we\’re going to explore how to trim a sound on TikTok. This is a little different than trimming on Snapchat or Instagram, so don\’t get confused!
Have you ever found that a video on TikTok is too loud or too quiet, or even just weirdly edited? Well, it\’s easy to trim a sound on TikTok to make videos of the perfect length. Keep reading this blog post for all the details.
TikTok is the world\’s newest social media app where users can share short-form videos and post comments on others\’ videos. It\’s no secret that Tiktok is the most frequently used go-to app for creating and sharing short clips at the present time across the globe.
From lip-syncing your favorite song to dog filter tricks, TikTok has a little bit of something for everyone. But when it comes to editing your video, one of the most common questions is: \’How to Trim a Sound on Tiktok?\’ Whether you want to remove an awkward introduction or shorten a clip of you singing along to \’Rolling in the Deep\’, there are a few simple steps that can make all the difference.
Step-By-Step Guide to Trim a Sound on TikTok Before Recording on Your Android or Apple Smartphone
If you\’re new to TikTok, you may not know how to trim a sound. It\’s not that much complicated if you follow the steps mentioned in the correct order or sequence. Here\’s a quick tutorial on how to do it.
- First, launch the TikTok app on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Next, Sign In to your Tiktok account by entering the correct credentials.
- After signing in successfully to the Tiktok app, navigate to the Create Page by tapping the + button appearing at the bottom of the screen in the middle.
- Now, you will see the Add Sound option on the top of your mobile screen present in the middle. Tap it.
- Next, inside the search bar type in the name of the sound you want for your video. You can also pick one from the Favorites tab present right next to the Discover tab.
- After that, you will see the searched sound/song appearing on your screen. Tap on the square-shaped pink button with a tick mark inside it present on the right-hand side of the song name.
- Now, the Create Page will appear once again. There you can see that the sound or song is successfully uploaded from its name appearing inside the Add Sound area. Tap on it.
- Next, move to the bottom of the page and there you will see the name of the sound just under the Current Sound label. Tap on the scissors icon available on the right-hand side of it.
- After that, drag the markers at the beginning and end of the waveform to select the portion of the sound that you want to keep.
- Now, tap on the Done option appearing in the top right-hand corner.
- Finally, tap on the Close option (X) appearing in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
And that’s all! With this, you have thus got a grip on the easy steps included in trimming a sound on TikTok.
Alternatives to Trimming a Sound on TikTok
If you\’re looking to trim a sound on TikTok, there are a few different ways you can do it. First, you can use the built-in sound editor to trim your sound. To do this, just open the sound editor and select the portion of the sound you want to trim. Then, click the trim button and save your changes.
Alternatively, you can download a third-party sound editor and use that to trim your sound. There are a few different options out there, so be sure to do some research and find one that suits your needs. Once you have a sound editor installed, just open up your sound file and trim it as needed.
Finally, if you don\’t want to go through the hassle of trimming your sound yourself, you can always use one of the many SoundTrimmer tools available online. These tools will automatically trim your sound for you, so all you have to do is sit back and relax.
If you\’re looking to add a little extra oomph to your TikTok videos, consider trimming the sound and adding filters and effects. It\’s a simple process that can make a big difference in the quality of your video. Plus, it\’s one more way to make sure your TikTok videos are unique and stand out from the crowd. So go ahead and give it a try today!
Have you ever tried to trim a sound on TikTok? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task?
If you have done this before, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
Plus, if you liked this article give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends and family members. Thank you all in advance and stay blessed my brothers and sisters.