Ever been listening to one of your favorite Spotify playlists late at night, and then realized you need to sleep? No worries! In this article, we\’ll show you how to set up the Spotify sleep timer in no time. The post is short and precise, but it\’s packed with useful information, so stay with us for the next couple of minutes, and keep reading till the very end!
Spotify is the music and podcast streaming service that\’s taken the internet by storm – there\’s not a commercial break for every mile. Listeners are spending so much time with the platform that they might find themselves becoming sleep deprived of staying up all night to finish an artist\’s album or binge-watch a podcast series.
But there\’s good news – using Spotify, it\’s possible to set up a \”sleep timer\” to put yourself on restrictions after a certain amount of time. A sleep timer works by setting the time for how many hours of playback you want. For example, if you enter \”3\” in this field, Spotify will automatically turn off after 3 hours. Simple and Happy listening!
Step-By-Step Guide to Set up a Sleep Timer in Spotify
One of our favorite features of Spotify is the sleep timer. We use it all the time when we are winding down for bed. We all know that getting a good night\’s sleep is important, and it\’s also hard to find the motivation to turn off your phone or shut off your laptop before bed. But with this step-by-step guide, you can be sure that you\’ll get enough rest to function the next day!
Luckily for you, by following the next-mentioned simple steps, you can set the Spotify sleep timer, so that it will automatically turn off after a set amount of time, or when you stop listening. The process is quite easy, here\’s what needs to be done:
- First, launch the \”Spotify\” application on your smartphone.
- Next, play a music track of your own choice.
- After that, tap on the \”Now Playing\” song from the bottom end of the screen.
- Now, proceed with tapping on the kebab menu icon (⋮). It will be present in the top right-hand corner of your smartphone screen.
- Next, from the options appearing, tap on the one labeled \”Sleep Timer\”.
- After that, a pop-up will be displayed with the title \”Stop Audio In\”, and a series of different options. i.e., 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour, End of Track.
- Now, you can tell Spotify to turn off the music when a certain amount of time has passed, by tapping on any option of your choice. Tap \”End of Track\” if you want Spotify to pause, once the current track ends.
- Next, after you\’ve set the time, Spotify will notify you, \”Your Sleep Timer is Set\”. When the allotted time is up, Spotify will automatically pause the playlist.
That\’s all! You can now finally get some rest tonight without worrying about the music going on and on. This is how you take advantage of Spotify\’s tiny, but mighty mobile app feature!
Note: To cancel the Spotify sleep timer before it expires, use the same kebab menu to access \”Sleep Timer\”, and then choose \”Turn Off Timer\” afterward.
See also: How to Force Turn Off Spotify App
Whether you\’re looking for an easy way to fall asleep to your favorite Spotify tunes or just want to focus on work, setting up a sleep timer is the way to go. By following the steps outlined in this article, you\’ll be asleep before you know it. It\’s easy to do and only takes a few seconds. Give it a try tonight and see how well it works for you. Sweet Dreams!
This is a great way to help you get to sleep at night, and it can also be used as a way to relax and unwind after a long day. With Spotify\’s wide range of music, there is sure to be something that will assist you to drift off into a peaceful slumber.
Have you ever done this before reading this blog post? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to do it? Has our explained guide proved beneficial for you?
If you have done this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it, and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this article, give it a thumbs up now. Also, share it with your best friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever!