The ability to make different lock screen in iOS 16 is probably the most interesting new thing. Well, in this post, we’ll show you, step by step, what you need to do to customize them as much as possible. Read on, because we will tell you everything.
Custom lock screens are a new feature in the latest version of iOS, which is version 16. This is a big deal, since Apple has never been a big fan of letting people customize their devices. This seems to be changing, and with these new lock screens, each iPhone user will be able to make their phone much more their own than before because they can change a lot of different things.
iOS 16 lock screen
First, the Cupertino company gives you a wide range of wallpaper options so you can make it fit your tastes. You can choose between a photo of a reel, a photo of a person, images that change randomly, a background with different emoticons, and even a background that changes depending on the weather where you are. Apple also lets you change the color and font of the numbers and letters on the lock screen. You can also add widgets.
How to set a lock screen in iOS 16
Once you know about these new lock screens, you need to know the steps you need to take to make your own that fits your needs. You need to be clear about this, because you can make as many as you want because they are also made to adapt to the different levels of concentration you have set up. Now, let’s move on to the next steps.
- The first thing you must know is that you must have iOS 16 installed.
- After that, unlock the lock screen, but don’t go to the home screens.
- Touch the screen and hold it.
- Click on the “+” in the lower right corner of the screen.
- You can select the wallpaper you want from the following list.
- Random photos.
6. After you choose the background, choose the first part of the screen, which is the widgets in the upper part.
7. Touch the time to choose the font and color of the letters and numbers that will show up on the screen. (You can choose between Western, Eastern, and Devanagari Arabic by clicking on the globe icon.)
8. Select “Add Widgets”
9. You can choose up to three widgets to show on your new locked screen.
10. When you’re done making your choice, click the “X.”
11. Click “Add,” which is in the upper right corner of the screen.
12. Choose “Set as wallpaper pair” or “Customize home screen” from the drop-down menu. If you pick the second option, you can also change the background on your iPhone’s home screen.
After you’ve done these things, your lock screen will be completely unique and fit your tastes and needs. We’ve already told you that you can do these steps as many times as you want because you can make as many lock screens as you want on updated iOS.
More from us: How to install iOS 16 safely and quickly