Instagram is an app that most people today are familiar with, either the younger or elderly. But did you know that you can save Instagram Reels to your iPhone\’s Camera Roll? If not, now you do with this amazing blog post!
Sometimes, we upload a video to Instagram and want to save it to our camera roll. At times we do not do this by mistake but because the video is too big or of unmatched quality or just to make sure that we have it backed up in case anything ever happens. So how is it possible to Save Instagram Reels to Camera Roll on iPhone?
This article will show you how to take your Instagram Reels and save them to the iPhone camera roll so that you can edit them or share them in other apps as well. This is a great workaround for when you want to edit your video and not just post it as is.
The Basics: Why Should One Want to Save Instagram Reels to Camera Roll On on iPhone
If you\’re an iPhone user, you may have noticed that there\’s no easy way to save Instagram Reels to your phone\’s camera roll. Thankfully, there\’s a workaround that only takes a few steps. Here\’s why you might want to save Instagram Reels to your iPhone\’s camera roll.
One reason you might want to download Instagram Reels is for archival purposes. Unlike regular Instagram posts, which stay up indefinitely, Reels disappear after 24 hours. So if there\’s a particular Reel you want to keep around for posterity (or just to show your friends later), saving it to your camera roll is the way to go.
Another reason you might want to download Reels is if you\’re worried about them being taken down. While it\’s unlikely that Instagram would delete a Reel outright, there have been cases of users having their content removed for violating guidelines. If you\’ve put time and effort into creating a Reel, you don\’t want it disappearing without a trace. Downloading it to your camera roll gives you an extra backup, just in case.
Finally, saving Reels to your camera roll can be helpful if you want to edit them further or post them on other social media platforms at a later time.
How Do I Save Insta-Reels to Camera Roll On iPhone
Instagram Reels is a new feature on the popular social media platform named Instagram. It allows users to create and share short video clips. While many users are enjoying this new way to share content, some have been wondering how they can save their Reels to their camera roll on their iPhone. Here\’s a quick guide on how to do just that:
- First, launch the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is successfully opened, tap on your Instagram profile picture. It will be appearing in the bottom right-hand corner of your iPhone screen.
- Next, tap on the Reels tab present in the middle just above your profile posts.
- After that, select the Reel that you would like to save to your iPhone\’s camera roll by tapping it.
- Now, the reel will start playing on your mobile screen. Next, tap on the meatballs menu icon (⋯) i.e., the three horizontal dots appearing in the bottom right-hand corner just above your profile picture icon.
- After that, a prompt will appear on the screen with a set of different options. Tap on the option labeled Save to Camera Roll.
That\’s it! Now it will take some time to download the reel to your iPhone\’s camera roll. Don\’t panic, just sit and relax and you will be notified once the reel is successfully saved to your mobile device camera roll.
Alternative Method to Save Instagram Reels to Camera Roll on iPhone
If the above-mentioned method doesn\’t work well for you due to any certain reason, don\’t worry. We have come up with another way in which you can easily save your Instagram Reels to your iPhone\’s camera roll. So without wasting any time let\’s dig deep into the process of doing this with the inSaver app.
- First, download the inSaver app from the Apple App Store.
- Once the download process is completed successfully, proceed to install the app on your iPhone.
- Next, launch the Instagram application.
- After that, navigate to the Reels tab and tap on the reel that you want to save to your iPhone\’s camera roll.
- Now, the reel will start playing on your screen. Next, tap on the three horizontal dots (⋯) appearing in the bottom right-hand corner.
- After that, from the list of available options tap on the one labeled Copy Link.
- Now, move back to your iPhone home screen and tap on the inSaver app to open it.
- Once launched successfully, paste the copied link inside the search bar and tap on the Enter key on your mobile keyboard.
- Next, tap on the button named Watch It!
- After that, tap on Options appearing in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, followed by tapping on the Share option.
- Now, tap on Save Video. This will start downloading the video to your iPhone\’s internal storage.
Finally, when the download is completed successfully, you can see the Reel appearing inside the Camera Roll on your iPhone.
Saving Instagram Reels to Camera Roll On iPhone Using a Screen Recorder
A screen recorder can also provide you with the assistance to save Instagram Reels to the camera roll on your iPhone. Here are the steps to do it:
- First, launch the Instagram application on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on your profile picture in the bottom right-hand corner.
- After that, tap on the hamburger menu icon (☰) appearing at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, navigate to the Instagram collections section and tap the Instagram Reel that you would like to save to your iPhone\’s camera roll.
- Next, swipe down from the top of your iPhone screen to unroll the Control Center.
- After that, tap the screen recorder i.e., the two concentric circles to start recording the selected Reel.
- Now, when you are done with the recording process, tap on the red horizontal line appearing on the top of the screen mentioning Recording to stop it.
- Next, a prompt will appear on your iPhone screen asking whether you are sure to stop the screen recording. Tap on the Stop option to confirm your decision.
Finally, it will take some time to save the recording on your Camera Roll, but once it\’s done you will be notified. With this, you can see the Instagram Reel on your mobile device anytime you want.
Best Tips & Tricks for Instagram Reels
If you\’re someone who loves using Instagram Reels to create short, fun videos, you may be wondering how you can save them to your iPhone\’s camera roll. Luckily, it\’s a pretty easy process! Here are a few tips and tricks to help you with your favorite Instagram Reels:
- Select Your Niche and Post Clips Frequently
- Never Forget Your Instagram Reels Alignment
- Experiment Instagram Reels With Effects & AR Filters
- Try to Keep Your Captions Short and Precise
- Select and Use Eye-Catching Covers
- Remix Instagram Reels to Create Exciting Clips
- Give a Personal Touch to Your Audio
- Automatically Save Your Instagram Reels to Your Device
Your Reel can be saved to your camera roll and can be accessed at any time by going to your Photos app. If you want to share your saved Reel with others, you can always post it back on Instagram. Moreover, you can send it via text or email as well.
Reels is Instagram’s new answer to TikTok, and it’s a great way to consume content on the platform. If you find yourself wanting to save Reels videos to your iPhone\’s camera roll, there are a few ways you can do it as mentioned in the article above.
The first is by using the built-in save feature in the app. The second is by using third-party apps or apps from the Apple Play Store that allows you to download videos from social media platforms like Instagram. And lastly, you can use screen recording tools to capture Reels videos as they play on your screen.
We hope you found this article helpful and enjoyed reading it. Kindly provide your feedback and views in the comments section below and let us know how you feel about this blog post. We would love to hear your thoughts on this topic.
If you liked it share it with your friends and family members and give us a thumbs up. If you have any doubts or queries in mind, then feel free to reach us and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you all in advance.