Are you about to begin your TikTok journey? Read this to find out how to save a TikTok draft so you can edit it later. This is one of the most useful tips. The drafts option works like this.
People often think that all the videos posted on TikTok are hot, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. For a lot of the content on the platform, it can take weeks between each snippet. But how can that be? Well, that’s easy: you can save your videos so you can edit them later.
The platform has done a good job of selling the idea that you can just upload anything you just recorded without having to think about it too much. A dancing video? Sure. A terrible story? Ahead. This is a good way to get the attention of younger people, but it has left out another group of people who think they can’t post anything more complicated than a live video.
Today, we’ll show you how to save a TikTok video as a draft so you can make changes to it later. So, you can record what you want today, and if you want to upload it in a week, you can keep going tomorrow. There is no time limit on these drafts, and it will help if you want to upload better content.
TikTok lets you save drafts
The steps are pretty simple to follow. Also, the steps are the same no matter what device you have or what brand it is. Just do what comes next.
Open the app TikTok. You have to start at the beginning, of course.
Tap the button that looks like a cross “+.” This is the place where all great ideas begin.
You can start recording by pressing the big pink button in the middle. If you press and hold, the video will stop when you let go. If you tap once and then tap again, the video will stop.
It’s time to go on to the next part. When you’re done recording, touch the “Done” button on the pink button to start editing.
iPhone’s TikTok app
There are a lot of options. With the side buttons on TikTok, you can change your video in any way you want. From plain text to stickers and GIFs with sounds. You can even tell your stories with a voiceover. The best way to learn something is to try out different things. Now that you’re ready, you can save a draft of your video.
- Click the Next button to do this. You can add hashtags and a description of your video in this new space. In the same way, you can also tag other people.
- Tap the gray Drafts button to save the video so you can change it later. You can now go back to it later to keep recording or making changes.
How to find Drafts video
Now that the content is done, all you need to do is know how to find it. This method is even simpler than the last one. All you have to do is:
- Open TikTok whenever you want and use the button in the bottom right corner to go straight to your profile.
- You’ll find a new section here called Drafts. Tap it, and a new window will open with all the videos you’ve made and saved for later. Tap on them to keep going, and the recording screen will open back up.
- If you want to get rid of them, tap the Select button in the upper right corner. Now you can pick all the videos you don’t want to upload to TikTok and tap “Delete draft” at the bottom of the screen.
More from us: How to delete TikTok account for good