This article will show you how to remove favorites from Safari on your iPhone in less than five minutes. So, if you are also among those iPhone users in search of it, then read this blog post till the very end. Surely, you will get effective and efficient methods, that will assist you in getting the job done in no time!
If you\’re an iPhone owner, chances are that most probably you will be using the Safari web browser. It is a web browser developed by Apple Inc. and is the default browser on all Apple devices. Safari is a very user-friendly browser and has many features that make it a good choice for surfing the web. Moreover, it\’s fast and efficient which makes browsing the web a breeze.
Besides, Safari has a variety of attributes that makes it a popular choice for many users. One significant feature is the ability to add favorites, which makes it easy to access your favorite websites quickly at some later time, without having to type in the URL each time.
We often have to access our most-used sites from the bookmarks tab in Safari, so that we don\’t have to search for them each time. But sometimes there are those bookmarks that we use less often, and we probably don\’t want them cluttering up the bookmarks bar.
This is the sole reason, why in this article, we will be teaching you how to remove the web pages that you have marked as \”Favorites\” in Safari on your iPhone. We assure you that, following our provided steps you can easily cope with the point of interest, without facing any serious hassle.
Remove Favorites From Safari on iPhone via Safari\’s Start Page
This is one of the easiest and quickest methods to remove favorites from Safari on iPhone. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully and in sequential order. Here is what needs to be done:
- First, launch the \”Safari\” web browser on your iPhone. It will be available on your home screen.
- Next, under the \”Favorites\” section, look for the webpage that you want to remove. In case, you didn\’t find it, then proceed with tapping on the \”Show All\” button. It will be present on the top right-hand corner of your iPhone screen.
- After that, you will see that the list gets expanded. Then all the added favorites are in front of you.
- Now, tap and hold the one which you want to get rid of.
- Next, you will see a context menu with different options. Tap on the one labeled \”Delete\”.
That\’s all! With this, you have successfully removed a favorite website from Safari using your iPhone.
Remove Favorites From Safari on iPhone via Bookmarks Tab
This is also an alternative method for removing favorites from Safari on iPhone. Here is how to do it step-by-step.
- First, go on and launch the \”Safari\” web browser on your iPhone.
- Next, at the bottom of the page, you will see a book icon. It is basically the \”Bookmarks\” option. Tap on it.
- After that, there will be three tabs displayed on your screen at the top. From them, tap on the \”Bookmark\” one. It will be present on the upper left-hand side.
- Now, all the web pages that you have added to your \”Favorites\”, will appear in front of you.
- Next, tap on the \”Favorites\” option, appearing just beneath the three tabs.
- After that, swipe left on the desired favorite that you want to remove from the list.
- Now, a \”Delete\” button will come forth, right next to the selected favorite. Tap on it.
Finally, with this step completed, the task of interest is now done successfully.
Note: You can remove any number of favorites from Safari on your iPhone, using any of the above methods of your choice. It’s totally up to you, the way you like to perform this action.
We hope you found this article helpful in learning how to remove favorites from Safari on your iPhone. While it may seem like a small thing, deleting unwanted favorites can help declutter and organize your browsing experience. So, go ahead and give it a try today!
But first, tell us have you gone through this task before reading this blog post? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? Have our explained methods worked well for you?
If you have done this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you regarding this topic. We will appreciate it, and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this blog article, give it a thumbs up now. Also, share it with your friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever!