In this article, we\’ll show you how to purge your account of those pesky Gmail lists that you\’ve signed up for and rarely use. So stay with us for a couple of minutes and we assure you that you will not get disappointed.
Gmail has become an important aspect of most people\’s lives because it allows us to do anything from emailing simple work documents to managing our businesses.
If you\’re like most people of the present era, you have a lot of accounts in your Gmail account. However, it becomes hard to keep track of all the accounts you have on your list at times.
Sometimes, when you\’re trying to reply to someone\’s email on one of your accounts and send it from that account, Gmail won\’t let you do it unless you remove the other accounts from the list.
If you are experiencing a change of heart about staying on the Gmail mailing list, the good news is that it\’s easy to remove your account from the list within a few simple steps. This article explains how to do just that without facing any hassle or complex issues.
A Brief Introduction to the World’s Most Commonly Used Email Service: Gmail
Gmail is a free, web-based email service provided by Google. Its users can access their email from any PC/smartphone/tablet with an internet connection. Moreover, it offers more features than most other webmail services, such as chat, voice, and video messaging, and the ability to create multiple email addresses for different purposes. You can also use Gmail to access your Google Calendar, Google Docs, and other Google products.
If you\’re no longer using a particular Gmail account, you may want to remove it from your list of Gmail accounts. Removing an account from your list of Gmail accounts will not delete the account or its messages. It will simply prevent the account from appearing in your list of Gmail accounts. You can always add the account back to your list at any time required in the near future.
Steps to Remove Account From Gmail List
If you\’re using Gmail and you want to remove an account from your list, here\’s how to do it. Just follow these simple steps, mentioned next.
- First, log in to two or more Gmail accounts on your web browser.
- Next, in the top right-hand corner of your PC screen, you will see your account image representing that you are successfully logged into your Gmail account. Tap on it.
- After that, you will see the complete catalog of all the accounts which you have logged into your web browser.
- Now, click on the button labeled Sign out of all accounts present at the bottom of the list of all accounts.
- Next, go to the Gmail website.
- Once the website is loaded successfully, you will see all the accounts from which you have signed out. After that, click on the button labeled Remove an account.
- Now, click on the circular icon with a minus sign inside it present right next to the account which you want to remove.
- Next, a pop-up window will appear on the screen asking for your confirmation to remove the account from the web browser.
- Finally, click on the \’Yes, remove\’ button to validate your decision.
And that\’s it! The account will now be removed from your Gmail list until you sign in again with that account.
Note: Before following this step-by-step guide, you must make sure to log in to your web browser from at least two Gmail accounts. If only a single account is logged in, then this method will not work for you.
Set up Multiple Accounts in Gmail
You can easily set up multiple accounts in Gmail and switch between them as needed. This can be useful if you have multiple email addresses that you want to manage from one place.
To add an account, simply click the Add another account option appearing in the dropdown list when you click on your Gmail account icon. Then enter the email address followed by entering the password for the account you want to add. This is it.
To switch between accounts, simply click on the account name/icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear with all of your added accounts. Click on the account you want to switch to, and you\’ll be taken to that inbox.
In conclusion, all we want to say is that it is possible to remove an account from your Gmail list by the method mentioned in this article in detail. However, this process is not always straightforward and may encounter some trials and errors. If you are having difficulty removing an account, we recommend reaching out to customer support for assistance.
What are your thoughts on this article? Kindly provide your feedback and views in the comments section below and let us know how you feel about it. If you liked it share it with your friends and family members and give us a thumbs up. Thank you all in advance guys.