You might have heard that it\’s possible to recover deleted Snapchat memories. But how do you go about doing this? Read on and find out in this blog post!
Snapchat Memories are an awesome way to look back on old photos and videos – but it can be a hassle if you accidentally delete them. But luckily, there are ways to recover deleted Snapchat memories.
These memories are a fantastic way to enjoy your old snaps and chat back with friends. However, if you\’ve recently deleted them or used the \’Clear All Memories\’ option on Snapchat, then they\’re gone forever.
If that sounds like you, don\’t worry! we’ve got your back. Simply read this article to find out how to recover deleted Snapchat memories in the best possible manner.
Step-by-Step Guide to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories
Have you ever accidentally deleted a Snapchat memory and wished you could get it back? Well, fortunately, there is a way to recover deleted Snapchat memories. Here are the steps you need to take:
- First, launch the Snapchat application on your smartphone.
- Next, tap on the profile picture icon appearing in the upper left-hand corner of your mobile device screen.
- After that, tap on the gear-shaped icon (i.e., Snapchat settings) appearing in the upper right-hand corner.
- Now, keep scrolling until you reach the Account Actions section. Here you will find the option labeled My Data. Tap on it.
- Next, you will be asked to log in to your Snapchat account once again. Do this by entering the correct credentials i.e., Your Snapchat UserName/Email Address and Passcode.
- After that, pick the Memories option under the section labeled Data Available for Download. Then tap on the Submit Request button appearing in the bottom section of the screen.
- Now, you will see a pop-up appearing on your smartphone screen ensuring you that your request has been successfully submitted to the Snapchat Help Center.
- Next, the team will scrutinize your request and assist you in recovering your Snapchat memories.
- After that, you will receive an email from the Snapchat Team containing a rar or zip file with the name Mydata.zip. Inside this file, you will have all your Snapchat account data comprising all your snaps, memories, and videos.
- You just need to download this zip file and extract it to your device. With this, you will successfully recover your deleted Snapchat memories. Finally!
Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories from Cache
One of the simplest and effortless ways to recover deleted Snapchat memories is by your device cache. To do this, you will need to go to your device file manager and pick the Snapchat folder inside the internal storage section.
Follow these steps to achieve this goal:
- First, using the USB cable attach your Android smartphone to your PC. Make sure that the ADB drivers are installed.
- Then grant your PC permission to access your Android smartphone data.
- Next, navigate to the mobile device Internal Storage folder on your PC and open it.
- Now, go to Android -> Data -> com.snapchat.android
- Here you will see the Cache Data folder. Double click to successfully open it.
- The probability of finding your deleted Snapchat memories inside the cache folder is maximum. This is because cache keeps your data secure and retained.
- Finally, click on it followed by clicking on the Save button to recover deleted Snapchat memories.
Using Google Drive to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories
You will be amazed to hear that another way of recovering the deleted Snapchat memories is by the aid of Google Drive. Here is how this can be done:
First, open your Gmail account associated with your Android smartphone.
Next, navigate to the Google Photos app. There you will see all your images that are preserved on the cloud.
After that, pick the snaps that you desire to recover to your mobile device or PC.
Now if you don\’t find the snaps for some reason, look into the Archives or Trash folder. In some cases, some image files are also present there that can be of your interest.
Finally, choose all the snaps by clicking on them one by one. Then click on the button labeled Recover to successfully recover your Snapchat memories to your device.
Some Other Ways to Retrieve Old Deleted Snapchat Memories
If you\’re wondering how to recover deleted Snapchat memories, then you\’ve come to the right place. There are a number of ways that you can go about recovering your deleted Snapchat memories.
One way is to try and contact Snapchat support and see if they can help you retrieve the lost data. However, this may not always be possible or may take some time to get resolved.
Moreover, another way to try and recover your lost Snapchat memories is to use a third-party data recovery tool like iToolab RecoverGo Android. These tools can often be found for free online and can be used to scan your device for any lost or deleted files. While these tools may not always be successful, they are definitely worth a try if you are desperate to recover your lost Snapchat memories.
You could try looking through old backups to see if you can recover the deleted Snapchat memories that way. Finally, if all else fails, you can always try and manually recreate your lost Snapchat memories. This will obviously take some time and effort, but if you are able to successfully recreate your snaps, then it will all be worth it in the end.
So there you have it – a few simple steps on how to recover deleted Snapchat memories. Whether you accidentally delete a memory or just want to save it for posterity, these tips should come in handy. Do you have any other tips on how to recover deleted Snapchat memories? Let us know in the comments section below!
What are your thoughts on this article? Kindly provide your feedback and views and let us know how you feel about it. If you liked it share it with your friends and colleagues and give us a thumbs up. Thank you all in advance.