Have you ever had the problem of being unable to find a lost Apple Watch? If so, this blog post is for you. Here we will discuss how to ping Apple Watch using your iPhone, in no time at all, and without facing any hassle!
Apple Watches are all the rage and for good reason, it does everything your iPhone does in a much more convenient way. It is the perfect accessory for your iPhone since it packs all the functionality of your phone into a miniature device, that you can wear and use without noticing it.
However, we\’re all susceptible to one thing i.e., after removing your Apple Watch, you can\’t seem to track it down. To reassure you, though, if your Apple Watch is within range of your iPhone, you can send it a \”ping\” to locate it easily.
Watches with a ping feature make an audible noise to assist you to find them, in places like the crevice on the sofa, the depths of the space under the mattress, or the zipper of that jacket you just tossed in the wash. Allow us to demonstrate how this thing operates.
Guide to Ping Apple Watch Using iPhone
Follow the next mentioned steps carefully and in sequential order, to successfully ping Apple Watch using your iPhone. He is what needs to be done:
- First, on your iPhone launch the app named \”FindMy\”.
- Next, navigate to the tab labeled \”Devices\”. It will be present at the bottom end of your screen.
- After that, a whole catalog of devices will appear in front of you. Tap on your \”Apple Watch\” name among them.
- Now, you will see an option i.e., \”Play Sound\”. Proceed with tapping on it.
- Next, a sound will play from your Apple Watch, to assist you to find it, if it is close by.
- After that, finally, tap \”Dismiss\” on your Apple Watch, to silence the alert after you\’ve located it. That\’s all!
Note: Before you send a signal to your Apple Watch (or ping it) in an attempt to locate it, you should turn on the \”FindMy\” application. Also, Wi-Fi must be enabled on both your devices i.e., Apple Watch and iPhone. Remember that this strategy only works, if your watch is close enough for you to detect the sound and grab it.
Guide to Ping iPhone Using Apple Watch
If you want to ping your iPhone from Apple Watch, adhere to the instructions below attentively, and in succession. The necessary steps are as follows.
- First, swipe upward from the watch display, to open the \”Settings\” menu, or what you can say the \”Control Center\”.
- Next, from the available options, tap on the \”iPhone\”.
- After that, if your iPhone is in proximity to your Apple Watch via Bluetooth, it will start to ring or make a beeping sound (if set on vibration).
Attention: To make sure your iPhone keeps ringing until you locate it, you should tap the button repeatedly, on your Apple Watch.
Pinging your Apple Watch using your iPhone is a quick and easy way to locate it, if it\’s lost or misplaced. In this article, we showed you how to perform this task properly. This can be a handy feature if you\’re trying to find your watch when it\’s off-track, or if you want to know if someone else is wearing it.
We hope this guide has been helpful. The process is simple and only takes a few seconds, so there\’s no excuse not to try it out the next time you can\’t find your Apple Watch. Must, give it a shot, at least once!
Have you ever done this before reading this article? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Has our explained step-by-step guide proved beneficial for you?
If you have gone through this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it, and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this amazing blog post, give it a thumbs up now. Also, share it with your best friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys, and stay blessed forever!