If you\’re new to the Snapchat application, you might have been wondering how to pin someone on Snapchat. This article will show you step-by-step instructions for how to do that. So, don\’t worry, just stay with us for the next couple of minutes. We assure you that you will not get disappointed in the end.
In the last few years, apps and social media platforms have become one of the most popular ways for people to communicate. Applications like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat are used by billions of users worldwide to share their lives with friends, family, and followers on daily basis.
The Snapchat app has become one of the most popular social media apps of today, especially for millennials. Have you ever wanted to keep someone in the loop, but your words just weren’t enough? With Snapchat, you can pin someone so that they know they’re not being forgotten. Read this blog post to find out how!
A Brief Introduction to the Snapchat App
Snapchat is a messaging app that allows users to send photos and videos to their friends and best buddies anytime. This app also permits to freely add text, filters, or drawings to the snaps and video clips. Snapchat\’s main feature is that the photos and videos disappear after they are viewed. This makes the app perfect for sharing quick, funny moments with friends without having to worry about them being saved.
Step-By-Step Guide to Pin Someone on Snapchat (iOS)
Follow the next mentioned steps in sequential order on your iPhone, to successfully pin someone on the Snapchat application.
- First, launch the \”Snapchat\” application on your iPhone.
- Next, you will see the \”Camera\” screen appearing in front of you.
- After that, swipe right to land on the \”Chat\” (Friends List) screen. Alternatively, you can also tap on the \”Chat\” icon appearing on the camera screen at the bottom.
- Now, long-press the name of the person/friend whom you want to pin on Snapchat.
- Next, from the menu appearing tap on the option labeled \”More\” or \”Chat Settings\”.
- After that, proceed with tapping on \”Pin Conversation\”.
Now, you will see that the pinned friend will be appearing on the top of your chat section with a pin logo on the right-hand side of it. That\’s it! In this way, you can pin other friends inside your Snapchat application easily.
Note: The ability to pin friends or conversations in Snapchat is available only if you have the latest version of the Snapchat app on your iOS device. Plus, you need to keep this thing in mind that the number of pinned people on Snapchat is limited to three at a time.
Step-By-Step Guide to Pin Someone on Snapchat (Android)
This feature is only available to iOS users at present. However, you can use it on Android but not in an actual manner. Provided below are the steps one needs to follow in order to pin someone on Snapchat on his/her Android smartphone easily and hassle-freely. Here\’s what needs to be done:
- First, open the \”Snapchat\” application on your Android device.
- Next, on the camera screen swipe left to successfully land on the \”Chat\” window/section.
- After that, long-press the name of a friend whom you want to pin on Snapchat.
- Now, from the available options tap on the one labeled \”More\”.
- Next, proceed with tapping on \”Pin Shortcut to Home Screen\” from the menu appearing on your mobile device screen.
- After that, a prompt will appear with the label \”Add to Home Screen?\”. Here tap on the \”Add\” option.
- Now, close the Snapchat application and move back to your home screen. Finally, you will see the pinned Snapchat friend here.
See also: How To Fake Snaps in Snapchat App 2022
Pinning someone on Snapchat is a great way to keep them at the forefront of your mind while you\’re chatting. We hope this article has helped you understand how to pin someone on Snapchat. This is a great way to keep important conversations easily accessible, and we think it’s a feature that more people should take advantage of.
While it may seem like a daunting task at first, pinning someone on Snapchat is actually quite easy once you get the hang of it. With just a few taps of your finger, you can keep someone in your sights while still being able to view the rest of your screen. So go ahead and give it a try today. You might be surprised at how simple and useful this feature can be.
Have you ever tried this before? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? Have our explained guides worked for you? If you have done this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below.
You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner. Overall, if you liked this article, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever.