Instagram is a social networking app that lets you share your photos and videos with friends and followers anywhere at any time. You can post your brilliant stuff to Instagram, or follow other users to see their everyday posts.
But, what if you want to manage more than one Instagram account? In this article, we’ll show you how to log in to multiple Instagram accounts. So, just stay with us for the next couple of minutes.
With social media becoming such a popular way for people to interact with one another, it makes sense that we would want multiple accounts of our own. Here we will teach you how you can sign in to more than one Instagram account on your mobile device.
There are many different Instagram accounts on the market. You can create personal and business profiles that offer a unique branding experience. But how do you manage all of these accounts from one login?
In this blog article, we\’ll teach you how to access multiple Instagram accounts at once. So, without any further delay, let\’s dig deep into the method through which you can achieve this task in no time.
Guide to Login to Multiple Instagram Accounts
Follow the next-mentioned steps in sequential order, to log in to multiple Instagram accounts on your smartphone. Here is what needs to be done step-by-step.
- First, launch the \”Instagram\” application on your mobile device.
- Next, tap on your profile icon. It will be appearing in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- After that, proceed with tapping on the hamburger icon (≡) present in the upper right-hand corner.
- Now, from the list of options displayed, tap on the one labeled \”Settings\”.
- Next, scroll down to the end of the page. There, you will find an option named \”Add Account\”. Tap on it.
- After that, tap on the \”Create New Account\” option, under the \”Add Account\” menu.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions carefully. You will be asked to set a username and password for the new Instagram account. Also, verify the account by providing your contact information or through email.
- Next, once the account is successfully created, the Instagram application will ask for your consent i.e., whether you want to log in using this new account or the previous one. It\’s totally up to you, to pick the account of your choice.
Finally, now you can log in to multiple Instagram accounts using the same device. You just need to tap and hold your profile icon inside the Instagram app. Then, all the added accounts will appear in front of you. Tap on the one which you want at the moment, and you will be logged into it within seconds!
Note: You can create and switch between up to five different Instagram accounts on a single device!
With these steps mentioned above, you should now be able to log in to multiple Instagram accounts without any issues. This can come in handy if you are managing multiple accounts for business purposes or simply want to keep your personal and professional life separate. Regardless of the reason, being able to easily switch between multiple Instagram accounts is a valuable skill to have.
Have you gone through this before reading this article? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? Has our explained guide played a vital role for you?
If you have done this previously, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this blog post, give it a thumbs up. Also, share it with your friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever!