Discord is a popular chat service that allows gamers to communicate with each other, and with game developers. But there\’s one thing that you may have noticed about Discord\’s nameplates i.e., they\’re not very subtle.
If you want to get an invisible or anonymous name for your Discord account, so that people can\’t see your actual username, then this article will show you how to do it shortly!
Discord is a great platform for gamers that offers voice chat, text chat, and the ability to create private servers for clans or guilds. It\’s also a great place for discussing different gaming topics without the distraction of unlimited comments.
One thing that can be annoying about it, though, is your username popping up in plain sight every time you post something. Here, we\’re going to show you how to get an invisible Discord name so you can enjoy all the benefits of Discord without revealing your identity.
Step-By-Step Guide to Get Invisible Discord Name: Use Invisible Character Text on Discord
No one likes to be called out for making a mistake, not following through on your commitments, being late, or just generally being forgetful. When you\’re in a Discord chat channel with someone and they call you out on something it can feel embarrassing, frustrating, or even infuriating.
In this case, one does need to get an invisible name on Discord. It\’s actually quite simple. You just need to follow the instructions below to get the job done in no time.
- First, launch the Discord application on your PC. You can either use the Discord desktop app or open it inside your web browser. It\’s totally up to you, the way you like.
- Next, as soon as the application is completely opened, you will see the \”Settings\” icon appearing in the bottom left-hand corner of your PC screen. It will be a gear-shaped icon. Click on it.
- After that, click on the \”My Account\” option. It will be present under the \”User Settings\” menu.
- Now, you will see a button labeled \”Edit\”, present right next to the \”Username\” option. Proceed with clicking on it.
- Next, insert this special character inside the Username box i.e., Special Character: ˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞
- After that, enter your current password followed by clicking on the \”Done\” button, to make the necessary changes.
That’s all there is to it! Your username will now be invisible on all Discord servers.
Discord is a great platform for gamers and other communities to connect with each other, but sometimes you may want to keep your identity hidden. Luckily, there\’s a simple trick you can use to get an invisible Discord name. All you need is an invisible character text.
Using this method, you can have an empty Discord name that is practically invisible, making it perfect for those who want to remain anonymous. This is a great way to make your Discord account more private and secure and to keep your identity hidden while still being able to participate in your favorite Discord servers. Give it a try today, and see how it works for you.
Have you done this before reading this article? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? Has our explained guide worked for you?
If you have done this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this blog post, give it a thumbs up. Also, share it with your gamer friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever!