This article will show you how to get the mobile bookmarks from your Chrome app, onto your desktop. It is for people who want to synchronize their Chrome bookmark data across devices.
Chrome posts a notification every time you bookmark a site on your mobile device. However, they don\’t show up on your desktop. Find out how to fix this and sync your mobile bookmarks with your Chrome desktop in this article.
If you\’re like us, you\’ll be relieved to know that it\’s very easy to get Chrome mobile bookmarks to show up on your desktop. All you need to do is log into your account on both the Chrome browser and the app, and then sync your accounts.
Once that\’s done, head over to the menu in your browser. There should now be a bookmark folder, where all of your saved items are neatly organized. But to properly do all this on your own device, we have come up with a step-by-step guide to make your work easier.
You just need to follow the steps in sequential order. In the end, you will relish the bookmarks appearing on your Chrome desktop.
Step-By-Step Guide to Get Chrome Mobile Bookmarks to Appear on Chrome Desktop
If you\’re like most people, you probably use your mobile phone for everything these days. From checking the news to staying in touch with friends and family, our smartphones have become an essential part of our lives.
One thing that can be a bit tricky, however, is keeping all of your information organized between your smartphone and your desktop. If you use Google Chrome as your web browser, there\’s an easy way to get your mobile bookmarks to appear on your desktop version of Chrome as well. Here\’s how:
- First, on your desktop/PC open the Google Chrome browser.
- Next, Sign In to your account inside Chrome.
- After that, click on the kebab menu icon appearing in the upper right-hand corner of your desktop\’s screen.
- Now, click on the option labeled Settings.
- Next, take your smartphone and open the Google Chrome app on it.
- After that, tap on the Sign In button appearing in the top right-hand corner of your smartphone screen.
- Now, sign in by entering your correct credentials. These must be the ones that you used for signing into your Google Chrome browser on your desktop.
- Next, switch on the option named Turn Sync On. One thing you need to ensure is that the Bookmarks sync option is turned on.
- After that, navigate back to your Google Chrome browser on your desktop. Then, click on the kebab menu icon once again, followed by clicking on Bookmarks. (Note: You can also open the Bookmarks Manager using Ctrl+Shift+O)
- Now, you will see a folder appearing on the left-hand side of your screen named Mobile Bookmarks. Inside this folder, all your mobile bookmarks will be residing that you can easily access by just clicking on them.
Note: The bookmarks present inside the \’Mobile bookmarks\’ folder can be transferred to any other folder but this folder itself can’t be moved or transported to any other location. This is a drawback of Google Chrome since it needs to find the Mobile bookmarks folder in an appropriate location to successfully sync bookmarks.
Once the above process is complete, all of your mobile bookmarks will appear in the Mobile bookmarks or Other bookmarks folder on your desktop Google Chrome browser.
See also: How to Remove Account From Gmail List
If you use Chrome on your mobile device and want your bookmarks to appear on your desktop version of Chrome, there\’s a simple way to do it. Just follow the steps in this article and you\’ll be able to access all of your mobile bookmarks from your desktop browser in no time.
Have you ever tried doing this before? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task?
If you have done this before, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
Plus, if you liked this article give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends and family members. Thank you all in advance and stay blessed.