If you\’re new to iOS 16, you might be wondering how to find your Wi-Fi password on your iPhone with iOS 16. You can do so by following the methods mentioned in this blog post. So don\’t worry! Just stay with us for the next couple of minutes.
The new iOS version 16 is a part of the newest operating system. This latest iOS brings a lot of upgrades and bug fixes to Apple users and one of them is the capability to see your Wi-Fi password on your iPhone.
The key to protecting your wireless network is to ensure that only people you know, like, and trust can access it. Wi-Fi passwords are one of the most sensitive pieces of information on your phone, and you should always be careful about who you give them.
Moreover, these passwords are also a necessary evil. You can\’t use the internet without them, and you have to keep entering them every time you go to a new place. However, luckily, with the new iOS 16 update, you can find your Wi-Fi password with just a few taps!
Method to Find Wi-Fi Password for Currently Connected Network
For tech-savvy people, this is quite an easy and simple task to perform. However, those who aren\’t familiar with the iPhone OS or are not frequent iPhone users must follow the below-mentioned steps to successfully accomplish this task.
- First, navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone and launch it.
- Next, among the available options, tap on the one labeled Wi-Fi.
- After that, select the Wi-Fi network to which your iPhone is currently connected.
- Now, tap on the information icon i.e., ⓘ present right next to the network name.
- Next, tap on the Password option and you will see that the password is hiding behind dots.
- After that, you need to tap on the dots to successfully reveal the password for the current network. But, your iPhone will first validate that it\’s you and not someone else accessing the private information. For this, you need to verify yourself either by FaceID or Lockscreen passcode.
- Now, once verified the password will be available to you. You can now copy it and share it with the people you trust the most.
Method to Find Wi-Fi Password for Other Saved Networks
If for some reason, you want to find the Wi-Fi password for some other saved networks on your iPhone, then you can also do that. Here\’s what needs to be done.
- First, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on the option labeled Wi-Fi.
- After that, on the top right-hand corner of your mobile screen, you will find the option named Edit. Tap on it.
- Now, all the Wi-Fi networks to which you have ever connected will appear in front of you.
- Next, pick a network of which you want to reveal or find the password.
- After that, follow steps 4-7 mentioned in the above section.
That\’s it! With this, you will have access to all the Wi-Fi passwords on your iPhone.
With iOS 16, there is now an easy and convenient way to find your Wi-Fi password on your iPhone. This new feature makes it easier than ever to keep track of your passwords and ensure that you are always connected to the internet.
Whether you need to connect to a new device or simply want to make sure that you never lose your password again, this feature is sure to come in handy. Just follow the simple steps mentioned in this article and you\’ll be able to retrieve your password in no time.
Have you ever tried to find a Wi-Fi password on your iPhone by yourself? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? Have our explained methods worked for you? If you have done this before, share your experience with us in the comments section below.
You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner. Overall, if you liked this blog post, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends, colleagues, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys, and stay blessed!