This article will show you how to turn on Dark Mode in Safari and make it easy for you and your eyes to continue browsing the web!
All your favorite apps now have an option to switch to a darker theme, thanks to improvements made by programmers in recent years. That\’s great news, as many users gravitate for the darker option because they find the color scheme more comfortable to look at, especially late at night, and because it conserves power by dimming the screen\’s illumination.
If you are tired of the bright white background when surfing the web, maybe it\’s time to give Safari\’s dark mode a try. Here is how to enable it on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Guide to Enable Safari Dark Mode on iPhone/iPad
If you change the settings on your iPhone or iPad to use dark mode, Safari will automatically change to a dark-skinned theme. Step-by-step instructions are as follows:
- First, launch the \”Settings\” app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Next, keep scrolling until you find the option labeled \”Display & Brightness\”. Once found, tap on it.
- After that, under the section named \”Appearance\”, tap on the radio button present beneath the option named \”Dark\”, to successfully enable it.
That\’s all there is to it! Now, when you launch the Safari web browser, it will be opened in dark mode.
Guide to Enable Safari Dark Mode on Mac
If you switch on dark mode in your Mac\’s System Preferences, Safari will change to match the theme and start using it immediately. Here is what needs to be done:
- First, click on the \”Apple\” logo appearing in the upper left-hand corner of your Mac screen.
- Next, from the context menu displayed, click on the option labeled \”System Preferences\”.
- After that, from a whole list of different options, click on the option i.e., \”General\”.
- Now, from the opened window, proceed with clicking on the option named \”Dark\”. It will be present right next to the \”Appearance\” section.
Finally, once you enable this option, Safari and any other apps that support it will immediately switch to a dark theme and remain in that mode, until you manually change it. That\’s all!
There you have it — now you know how to enable Dark Mode on Safari. This feature is great for reducing eye strain, and it can also help conserve battery life on your devices. Give it a try today, and see how you like it.
Before reading this guide, had you ever attempted to turn on dark mode on any of your devices or web browsers? Whether or if you are able to accomplish it, how did you complete the task? Is it clear now, why our detailed manual is so helpful?
Leave a comment below if you have gone through this before, and want to tell us about it. You can also voice any concerns or questions that have been upsetting you. We\’ll be grateful if you do, and we\’ll do our best to respond to your questions asap!
Finally, please give this fantastic blog post a thumbs up, if you enjoyed it. Also, forward this article to your closest associates, coworkers, loved ones, and family members. As always, we appreciate everything in advance, and may God continue to shower you with countless blessings!