In this article, you will learn how to do a poll on TikTok in 2022. Whether you want to conduct a survey for a business project or simply desire to find out what your followers think about an obvious matter, all you need is the TikTok app and an account.
A poll on TikTok is a way to gather information from your beloved followers. You can ask them questions about anything, and they can respond either using their own identity or anonymously.
This is a great way to get feedback on your videos or to find out what people think about a certain hot topic of interest. Asking your followers to participate in a poll is one of the best methods to engage with them and get responses on whatever talking point you might be curious about.
So, if you are looking for a way to get some comments from your friends on the social media app named TikTok, or if you wish to find out their thoughts on a particular subject without filling up their inboxes, here\’s a handy guide on how to conduct polls and even design your own poll questions!
Step-By-Step Guide to Do a Poll on TikTok in 2022
Follow the next-mentioned steps in sequential order to successfully conduct a poll on TikTok. Here is what needs to be done:
- First, locate the \”TikTok\” app on your mobile device. Once found, tap on it.
- Next, as soon as the app gets peacefully loaded, tap on the \”Record\” option. It is basically a square box with a + sign inside it, present at the bottom at the center.
- After that, proceed with tapping on the pink-colored circular icon with two stars, available in the lower section of your smartphone\’s screen. It is to record a video clip either in \”Quick\” or \”Camera\” Mode.
- Now, once done with creating the video, go on and tap the option labeled \”Stickers\” inside the editor. It will be present on the right-hand side, among the whole column of different options.
- Next, you will see numerous amazing options under the \”Stickers\” tab. One of them is for \”Creating a Poll\”. Once found, tap on it.
- After that, a new screen will open with the following content i.e., Ask a question… and two buttons i.e., Yes and No.
- Now, tap on the \”Ask a question\” option, to successfully add the question for which you want your follower\’s honest opinions.
- Next, you can also customize the \”Yes\” and \”No\” buttons with something different of your own choice.
- After that, once you are finished with entering the question and underlying the choices for the answer, tap on the \”Done\” option. It will be available in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Now, put on effects, overlays, and other add-ons as required by the content. Then, proceed with tapping on the button labeled \”Next\”.
- Next, you need to provide a caption and thumbnail for the content, as well as insert different tags and modify privacy settings.
- Finally, tap on the \”Post\” button displayed in the bottom right-hand corner. That\’s all there is to it!
See also: How to Trim a Sound on TikTok
Asking your audience to participate in polls is a great way to engage them and get their feedback on what you\’re doing. TikTok makes it easy to create polls, and with a little creativity, you can use them to add an interactive element to your videos. Once you\’ve created your poll, sit back and watch as your followers start voting!
Have you ever performed this task before reading this blog post? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to do it? Has our explained guide proved beneficial for you?
If you have done this previously, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it, and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this article, give it a thumbs up. Also, share it with your best friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever!