In this article, we will be walking you through the tutorial on how to delete your Disney Plus account, so you\’ll be able to set yourself free from one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world.
If you\’re looking to delete your Disney Plus account, you might be wondering how that process actually works. Well, don\’t worry because we\’re here to guide you through the steps.
In the never-ending quest to create a \’Netflix of Disney\’, Disney has finally released their own streaming service. This new service is called Disney Plus, and it also comes with a new app that includes all your favorite Disney TV shows from across the decades.
However, one of the drawbacks to this service is that you cannot have both Netflix and Disney Plus on the same account at the same time. In this article, find out how to delete your Disney Plus account so that you can get the best of both worlds.
As you may have guessed from the title, this blog post will show you how to delete your Disney Plus account easily and without facing any hassle. If you are a subscriber to the service and do not want it anymore, or if you only signed up for a trial and that has now expired, then go on and delete your Disney+ account after reading this article completely.
Introduction to Disney Plus
Disney Plus is a streaming service that offers users access to Disney movies, TV shows, and other amazing content. It is similar to other streaming services like Netflix or Hulu which are common among most people of today.
Users can sign up for a free trial, or pay a monthly subscription fee to access Disney Plus content. It totally depends on their choice and requirements.
However, some people may want to cancel/delete their Disney Plus account after signing up for a free trial, or because they no longer want to use the service. Next, we will show you how to delete your Disney+ account.
Method to Delete Your Disney Plus Account
If you\’re no longer interested in using Disney Plus, you can follow the steps below to delete your account. Keep in mind that this will permanently remove all of your data, so be sure you really want to do this before proceeding.
To delete your Disney Plus account:
- First, make sure that you don\’t have any active subscriptions on your account.
- Next, launch a web browser of your choice on either your Laptop/Smartphone.
- After that, go to the Disney+ website.
- Now, click/tap on the login option appearing in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Next, enter your correct credentials i.e., Username/Email Address and Password, in order to successfully log in to your Disney+ account.
- Once logged in, click on your Profile and then pick the option labeled Account.
- After that, go to the Subscription tab and click on Disney+.
- Now, click on Cancel Subscription.
- Next, provide a reason for canceling your Disney+ subscription. You can fill out a survey as well, but it\’s not compulsory.
- After that, your subscription will be canceled successfully.
- Now, what you need to do is contact the Disney+ Customer Service Center using this number (888) 905-7888.
- Finally, ask the representative to delete your Disney Plus Account. He/She will ask for some information and after validating it, your account will be deleted from the Disney+ servers.
Why Would You Delete Your Disney Plus Account?
There could be a number of reasons why someone might want to delete their Disney Plus account. Maybe they\’re not happy with the service, or they\’re canceling their subscription for financial reasons. Whatever the reason, deleting your account is easy to do.
If you\’re thinking about deleting your Disney Plus account, here are a few things to consider first:
- Make sure you cancel any active subscriptions so you\’re not charged for a service you\’re no longer using.
- Think about whether you want to permanently delete your account, or just put it on hold for a little while. If you delete your account, you\’ll lose access to all of your Disney content and will have to start from scratch if you decide to sign up again in the future.
- Also, keep in mind that deleting your account will also delete any saved payment methods. So if you want to keep your payment information on file, you\’ll need to contact customer service before deleting your account.
Will You Lose Any Content You Own if You Delete Your Disney Plus Account?
If you\’re considering deleting your Disney+ account, you might be wondering what will happen to all the content you\’ve purchased. Will you lose access to everything you\’ve bought?
The answer is, that it depends. If you purchased any content through Disney+, such as movies or TV shows, you\’ll still have access to that content even if you delete your account. However, if you purchased content through another service, such as iTunes, and linked it to your Disney+ account, you will no longer have access to that content once you delete your account.
So if you\’re thinking about deleting your Disney+ account, just be sure to check which content you\’ll lose access to before making the decision.
Deleting your Disney+ account is pretty simple and straightforward. You just need to follow the steps that are mentioned in this article. After you have successfully deleted your account, you will no longer be able to access any of your content or data. So, if you are absolutely sure that you want to get rid of Disney+, then go ahead and delete your account without any second thoughts.
We hope this article has helped you figure out how to delete your Disney Plus account. Whether you\’re canceling because you\’re not interested in the service anymore, or you\’re trying to free up some space on your device, we hope our instructions have been clear and easy to follow.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave us a comment below and we\’ll try our best to help you out. Plus, if you liked this blog post, share it with your friends and loved ones and give us a thumbs up. Thank you all in advance, our brothers and sisters.