iOS 14 is packed with new features and improvements to old favorites, but one of the most interesting changes may be the Photos Widget. This widget feature is novel in iOS 14, and it can be customized in a number of ways, as we\’ll discuss in this article.
Apple\’s newest operating system is here, and it\’s full of new and amazing features. One such feature is the revamped Photos app, which streams your photo library and displays it as an interactive widget on your wallpaper.
You can now customize how this widget looks by selecting different photo albums and multiple photo sizes. Read on for more information about how to customize the Photos Widget in iOS 14 in this blog post.
Add the Photos Widget to Your iPhone Home Screen
Let\’s make one thing clear to all the readers i.e., you must add the Photos Widget to your iPhone\’s home screen before going on to customize it. So, follow the next mentioned steps carefully to perform this task without facing any issues.
- First, long-press anywhere on your iPhone home screen, until you see the icons shaking or jiggling with a minus sign with them. (Note: Make sure to press on the blank space and not on any app icon)
- Next, you will see a \”+\” button appearing in the upper left-hand corner of your mobile screen. Tap on it.
- After that, keep scrolling until you locate the \”Photos Widget\” option, followed by tapping on it.
- Now, pick the size of your choice that you want to have on your iPhone home screen.
- Next, at the bottom of the screen tap on the blue-colored \”Add Widget\” button.
- After that, go on and tap on the button labeled \”Done\” appearing in the upper right-hand corner.
Finally, with this step completed you will see the Photos Widget on your iPhone home screen.
Guide to Customize the Photos Widget in iOS 14
Here we will be mentioning the step-by-step guide that you can follow easily to customize the Photos Widget in iOS 14. Here is what needs to be done.
- First, launch the \”Photos\” app on your iPhone by tapping on it.
- Next, you will see a series of options appearing in a row at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the one labeled \”For You\” form here.
- After that, inside the \”Featured Photos\” section, pick the photos that you want to get rid of.
- Now, proceed with long-pressing a photo until a context menu appears on the screen.
- Next, from the context menu tap on the option named \”Remove From Featured Photos\”.
- After that, tap on the \”See All\” option appearing on the right-hand side of the \”Memories\” section.
- Now, choose the memories that you don\’t want to be a part of your iPhone.
- Next, proceed with long-pressing that memory and tap on the \”Delete Memory\” option.
In this way, you can customize the Photos Widget in iOS 14 depending on your needs and requirements. It is quite a simple and easy process and will not take much of your precious time.
See also: iOS 14 Emojis Download
The new Photos Widget in iOS 14 is a great way to keep your favorite memories close at hand. With a little bit of customization, you can make it even more personal. We hope our guide has helped you figure out how to customize the Photos Widget to better suit your needs.
If you have any other tips or tricks for customizing the widget, be sure to mention them in the comments section below. Moreover, what are your thoughts on this blog post? If you liked it share it with your friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones and give us a thumbs up. Thank you all in advance guys!