While some of us prefer to leave our iPhone home screen as is, others like to change their wallpaper on a daily or weekly basis. If you aren’t sure about customizing it, don’t worry – this blog post will teach you the basics of how to change the wallpaper on iPhone 14 easily, in no time at all!
If you\’re looking for a savvy way to personalize your phone\’s appearance, then read on. It\’s about time you got creative with your wallpaper, and do more than just go with the standard photo options.
Installing new wallpapers on your iPhone 14 is a great way to customize your device. Whether you\’re into aesthetically pleasing wallpapers or your own images, the iPhone allows you to express your individuality.
Moreover, iOS 16 adds a wealth of custom-made options to the iPhone. Additionally, wallpaper may be changed quickly and easily without leaving the lock screen. So, let\’s not waste any more time, and get started on how to alter the background wallpaper image on your iPhone 14.
Change Wallpaper on iPhone 14 via the Lock Screen
With iPhone 14, you may alter your wallpaper from the locked screen, rather than diving into the Settings app maze of choices. To successfully implement this method of wallpaper replacement, please adhere to the following instructions in the order presented.
- Before you do anything else, you should use Face ID to unlock your iPhone. Next, with a long press on the lock screen, you can access the wallpaper picker or selector screen.
- After that, please tap on the \’Add New Wallpaper (circle with a plus sign)\’ option, displayed in the bottom right-hand corner. In doing so, a new window will appear on top of the current one. On the other hand, tap the \’Customize\’ button, if you only want to adjust the current wallpaper.
- Now, proceed with tapping on the \’Photos\’ icon in the lower left corner, if you selected the \”Customize\” option. As a result, the gallery will open in a new window, over your current one.
- Next, tap the image you want to use as your iPhone 14 wallpaper, in order to successfully pick it.
- After that, to apply some filters to the wallpaper, slide from left to right on the screen.
- Now, the Depth Effect may be turned on by touching the \’three horizontal dots\’ icon, and then the \’Depth Effect\’ option.
- Next, if you selected the \”Add New Wallpaper\” button, you\’ll be sent to a page with several different categories of backgrounds to select from. You may consult the \’Featured\’, \’Weather & Astronomy\’, \’Emoji\’, or \’Color\’ sections, as appropriate. Select the \’Photos Wallpaper\’ option, if you\’d like to use a wallpaper image from your photo library.
Change Wallpaper on iPhone 14 From the Settings App
This technique has been part of the iPhone since the beginning, and up until iOS 16, it was the sole option. This approach could be more to your liking if you prefer the traditional method. Additionally, setting up the wallpaper in this way is remarkably similar to doing so from the lock screen.
- First, launch the \”Settings\” app on your iPhone 14.
- Next, keep scrolling until you find the option labeled \”Wallpaper\”. Once found, tap on it.
- After that, select the \”Add New Wallpaper\” option, present under the home and lock screen \”Customize\” buttons.
- Now, if you just want to alter the current wallpaper or use a different image as your home screen background, you may do so by tapping the \”Customize\” button that appears beneath the home screen\’s layout.
- Next, you can modify the appearance of the lock screen by tapping the \”Customize\” button that appears beneath the lock screen\’s layout.
- Finally, just repeat the steps from the first section i.e., (Change Wallpaper on iPhone 14 via the Lock Screen), as they are remarkably similar. That\’s all!
So there you have it! Our guide on how to change the wallpaper on iPhone 14. Whether you want to use a built-in image, a beautiful landscape photo, a cute picture of your pets, or one of your own favorite snapshots from your recent adventure, we hope this guide has helped you figure out, how to do it hassle-freely.
Customizing your wallpaper is a great way to personalize your iOS device, so give it a try and see how easy it is. For more tips and tricks on using your iPhone 14, be sure to check out our other articles. Thanks for reading!
Have you ever changed the wallpaper on your iPhone before reading this blog article? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you apply to get the job done? Have our explained ways proved beneficial for you?
If you have gone through this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it, and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this amazing article, give it a thumbs up now. Also, share it with your best friends, office colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys, and stay blessed forever!