Microsoft Windows 11 is an advanced operating system that offers some of the best features and functionality. This is in order to help you get more out of your computing experience. With it comes the opportunity to modify a lot of personal settings. It is to ensure that you are getting the most bang for your buck.
While this article won\’t be going into specifics about what is new with Windows 11, we will cover how to change the taskbar color in Windows 11, to make your desktop pop!
Changing the menu and taskbar colors to something more to your liking is a fun way to make your computer feel more like your own. The taskbar color in Windows can be manually changed to a specific hue or configured to cycle through several colors depending on the wallpaper (background) image.
This latter option, which alters itself every time a new wallpaper is introduced to your desktop via the slideshow, determines the taskbar color based on the wallpaper\’s prominent shade.
Attention: Change the taskbar color, and Windows will automatically adjust the color of the Start Menu to match. Keep this thing in mind, the taskbar as a whole cannot be modified independently.
Guide to Change Taskbar Color in Windows 11
- First, launch the \”Start Menu\”, and then from a whole catalog of different options, click on the one labeled \”Settings\”.
- Next, on the left-hand side of your screen, you will see multiple options in a column format. Among them, click on the option named \”Personalization\”.
- After that, proceed with clicking on the option i.e., \”Colors\”.
- Now, click on the chevron present right next to the option titled \”Choose Your Mode\”. Then, from the dropdown list, either click on \”Dark\” or \”Custom\”.
- Next, if you selected \”Dark\”, you will notice that now your PC\’s background becomes dark. This is done along with the different applications available. However, if you picked \”Custom\”, you can alter the settings according to your specific desire.
- After that, we recommend clicking on the \”Dark\” option. This is because the taskbar color option will not be accessible unless Windows is in dark mode.
- Now, choose either \”Automatic\” or \”Manual\” from the submenu that appears next to the \”Accent Color\” option. It totally depends on your personal taste. However, if you select the \”Automatic\” option, your device\’s wallpaper will be used to determine the accent color.
- Next, if you go for \”Manual\”, there will be a whole grid of different colors from which you can select one of your own choices. Moreover, you can also click on the button labeled \”View Colors\”. Then choose a color with the aid of a color picker.
- After that, proceed with clicking on the toggle button, present on the right-hand side of the option named \”Show Accent Color on Start and Taskbar\”, to enable it.
Finally, now you will see the accent color in action on the Taskbar and Start Menu, inside your Windows 11 system. That\’s all there is to it!
With the release of Windows 11, Microsoft has made it possible to change the color of your taskbar hassle freely. It is to match your personal preferences. So, if you\’re looking for a way to add a little bit of flair to your desktop, changing the taskbar color is a great place to start.
Changing the taskbar color in Windows 11 is a simple process that can be completed in just a few simple steps. Whether you want to change the color to match your personal style, or to make it easier to find certain programs, the process is quick and easy. Give it a try today, and see how much of a difference it can make in your overall experience with Windows 11.
Have you ever done this, before reading this blog post? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you apply to get the job done? Has our explained method proved beneficial for you?
If you have gone through this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it, and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this amazing blog article, give it a thumbs up. Also, share it with your best friends, office colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys, and stay blessed forever!