We all want to be able to keep in touch with the people we love. One way to do this is by sharing our location with them when we are away – and with the GeoZilla app, it\’s never been simpler.
The GeoZilla App is a location-sharing app and is probably the best way to share your location with friends and family all over the world. It\’s useful for staying in touch and knowing where your loved ones are, but there are other amazing features included as well.
With the world becoming more interconnected than ever with the internet and smartphones, it can be difficult to keep up with all your folks and close ones. When you\’re traveling, it\’s always a good idea to know where your family members are, just in case. GeoZilla is a free app that allows you to share your location so that you can be more connected and less worried.
In this blog post, we will be providing a step-by-step guide to sharing your location with friends and family members using the GeoZilla App. So, if you are among the ones searching for it, then stay with us for the next couple of minutes. We assure you that you will not get disappointed in the end!
Step-By-Step Guide to Share Location With Family and Friends Using the GeoZilla App
As soon as you launch the GeoZilla App on your device, it shows you your current location. Now, to send this location to one of your friends or family members, you need to follow the next mentioned steps precisely.
- First, tap on the button labeled \”Add\”, located at the bottom of the map.
- Next, an invitation code will appear on your screen.
- After that, tap on the \”Copy\” icon present right next to the invitation code.
- Now, proceed with tapping on the \”Continue\” button present at the bottom of the screen in the middle.
- Next, a menu will pop up with the available applications through which you can share your location.
- After that, tap on one of the applications e.g., Whatsapp.
- Now, pick the person with whom you want to share the location. Then inside his/her chat, paste the copied invitation code.
- Next, tap on the \”Send\” button.
- After that, as soon as the recipient will add the received code to his/her account, they will get the authority to keep track of your location.
Note: This process can be repeated multiple times, and there’s no limit as to how many people can keep track of your location!
We hope our guide on how to share your location with family and friends using the GeoZilla App has been helpful to you and you enjoyed reading it till the very end!
The GeoZilla app is a great way to keep track of your loved ones. With its easy-to-use interface and accurate location tracking, it\’s the perfect tool for keeping tabs on your favorite folks. Plus, with the ability to share your location with others, you can always be sure that your family and friends know where you are. So why not try out the GeoZilla app today? You might just find it indispensable.
It is definitely one of the most user-friendly and comprehensive options out there. With its real-time tracking, group chat features, and safety alerts, you can rest assured that your loved ones will always know where you are and how to get in touch with you if they need to. You might just be surprised at how much peace of mind it can provide.
What are your thoughts on this blog post? Kindly provide your feedback and views in the comments section below and let us know how you feel about it. If you liked it share it with your friends, family members, and loved ones and give us a thumbs up. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed forever!