If you’re looking for how to fix Call of Duty Vanguard Error Code DUHOK – LESTER, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got some great solutions for you, in this blog post.
This is a common error affecting a lot of users during the play. It causes the system to stop working or responding. A lot of gamers are facing Call of Duty Vanguard Error Code DUHOK – LESTER while playing online multiplayer on their PS5, and XBOX Series X. This error can be quite irritating and frustrating at times.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the best possible solutions to solve this issue. Here are some useful steps which might help you fix this issue.
Call Of Duty: Vanguard
Call of Duty: Vanguard is the overall 18th installment in the COD series. But, it is the first installment in a series of episodic missions, collectively called the Vanguard Initiative.
Vanguard takes the Call of Duty franchise into a realm of new gameplay and narrative direction by pairing a brand new story with a fresh multiplayer experience.
In the past, Call of Duty has always been a solid first-person shooter franchise, but the series has struggled to keep up with the times.
It has been embracing a more modern aesthetic and feels as it moves forward, however, and Call of Duty: Vanguard is no exception.
Set in the near future, with advanced technology, incredible weaponry, and high-powered vehicles, Vanguard delivers an exciting and satisfying experience.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is a first-person shooter game that is set to be released in early November 2021. This game allows you to step into the shoes of a CIA operative who must complete missions all over the world.
The game has been developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. The Call of Duty games has always been popular among gamers, with each new iteration offering a fresh take on the franchise.
Activision has stated that Call of Duty: Vanguard will be released for Xbox One/Xbox Series X/ Xbox Series S and PS4/PS5 on November 5th, 2021 across the globe.
COD Vanguard Error Code DUHOK – LESTER
I’ve been playing Call of Duty: Vanguard on my Xbox Series X for some time now. It looks like there are some flaws or hiccups that come as no surprise for players across all platforms.
Apparently, more and more players experience Call of Duty: Vanguard Error Code Duhok – Rilea or Duhok – Lester. There are plenty of people who are reporting it on social media.
If you’re also one of these unlucky victims, then you can use this troubleshooting guide to resolve the issue. As of this writing, reports show that this error appears when a player tries to load the game or get into it.
Moreover, this error message can appear when there are issues with your Activision account, or it can be caused by many other factors.
Internet connectivity and server connectivity can both affect the game, so it’s important to check that these are functioning properly before you begin to launch the game.
Another important thing/factor to watch out for is an increase in the number of active players — it could also cause issues with server optimization or game files.
However, it\’s quite important to pay attention to what the game players are saying. When testers run into issues, users usually complain about the same problems across game forums and social media.
Developers can use this information to troubleshoot bugs and make games more stable — ultimately reducing the number of errors that players encounter in-game.
Fix COD Vanguard Error Code DUHOK – LESTER
Although not everyone will experience this error code, it is helpful to know that it can be resolved quickly and easily in case it appears. The solutions provided involve simple downloads and processes which, if completed, will have you playing the game in no time.
The Duhok – Lester error has mostly happened to PS5 owners and is preventing them from playing the COD Vanguard game servers. While Sledgehammer Games and Activision have admitted this matter on Twitter, the game developers have taken it for granted that a patch is currently being worked out and should be released soon.
Ways to cope with the Error Code DUHOK – LESTER
Mentioned next are some of the ways which you can practice in order to resolve the error code DUHOK – LESTER on your Call Of Duty: Vanguard.
By Inspecting the COD Vanguard Server Status
Being able to access a game\’s server status is a crucial element of any gamer\’s game experience. It can impact whether or not you\’re able to play your favorite game or not.
You should be checking the Call of Duty: Vanguard server status frequently so that you will be able to identify any problems and adjustments that need to make in order to ensure that the gaming experience continues in an uninterrupted manner.
Whether you\’re prepping for a major match or just shooting some hoops with your friends, you can usually find gamers logging on to Call of Duty: Vanguard for some multiplayer action.
If the servers are down or experience any other problems, we recommend that you check the official server status page on the developer\’s site. However, right now, there are no reported server issues.
By Examining Your Internet Connection
It’s also worth mentioning that you should check the settings of your wireless internet to make sure everything is running smoothly. Because it is very easy most of the time that poor or unstable internet service can lead to multiple server issues.
In some cases, your internet provider can be majorly responsible for the problems you are facing. Moreover, it is important to check if there isn\’t a problem with your internet connection.
Besides, poor download speeds can often be the culprit — whether it\’s due to a poor local network or a weak wireless connection. In most cases, switching to a wired connection or another network protocol will help you solve connectivity issues.
Connecting to servers and downloading secondary resources is crucial for a trouble-free gaming experience. If you are running into problems, try connecting to a different server or switching the download speed settings on the client.
By Restarting Your Wi-Fi Router
One quick way to check if the internet is working again is to power cycle your router. First, turn off the router and unplug the power. Let it sit for a minute or two, then plug the power back in and turn on the router again. Try connecting to your Wi-Fi network and see if the internet issue still persists. Power cycling the Wi-Fi router might fix the problem if it was just a temporary blip in the connection.
By Eschewing the New Update of COD Vanguard (PS5)
As the first version of Call of Duty: Vanguard was just recently released on the PS5, it is recommended that you avoid preloading the update until the developer fixes a few glitches. This will help you save your time by not downloading versions that are currently unavailable for use.
Also, once you have logged into your PS5, make sure to avoid logging into Call of Duty: Vanguard for the next few weeks. The latest patch i.e., version 1.008 may cause widespread connection errors or development issues — neither of which is good for anyone!
Until the developers release a fix, you should avoid logging into Call of Duty: Vanguard. If you\’re looking forward to playing through the new content, wait until a game patch has been released.
By Deactivating On-Demand Texture Streaming
The biggest game-changer in the world of texture synthesis is a relatively new technology called On-Demand Texture Streaming. It is a great feature that can improve graphical fidelity. However, it requires an internet connection that\’s stable enough to handle the extra data load in the midst of a game.
If you\’re experiencing lag or stuttering, try reducing the texture quality to stabilize your performance. On-demand network streaming is an excellent option for gameplay, but it can cause additional network stress.
So it is recommended to disable or deactivate it, in order to avoid unnecessary circumstances during your gaming time. For disabling it, follow the steps mentioned below.
In-Game Menu -> Navigate to Settings -> Disable or Turn Off the On-Demand Texture Streaming option under the Graphics Tab
By Restoring or Repairing Game Files
Over time, your game files can get corrupted due to a number of reasons. The process to fix them is, however, simple, all you need is the Battle.net app. It can check for any missing or broken game files on your gaming rig and help you resolve them quickly.
If a game file is distorted, the Battle.net client can be your best companion to repair it. This not only means that players will be able to play without any issues, but they will also gain up to 20% more speed while playing.
The method of restoring or repairing game files with the Battle.net app is mentioned next in bullet points.
- First, open the Battle.net desktop application.
- Next, from the library, track down the COD Vanguard game.
- Now, pick Options, and then tap on Scan and Repair.
- After that, you need to wait for some time until the repairing process is successfully complete.
- Finally, relaunch the game to test whether the issue is resolved or not.
By Power Cycling Your Console
Sometimes the Wi-Fi connection and router are not the problems — your gaming console may have some issues with connectivity. Try a power cycle to your console by unplugging it, waiting for 30-60 seconds, and plugging it back in. This may solve any connectivity issues you are having with your console.
Afterward, check with your gaming system and see if there are any outstanding updates or firmware to download. However, this is one of the biggest worries that console owners face.
Power Cycling Your PlayStation
- First, press and hold the power button on your PlayStation console until you hear two beep sounds.
- After that, what you need to do is unplug the console power cord.
- Now, wait for around 10 seconds. (or in some cases for 10-30 seconds)
- Next, plug in the console power cord again.
- Finally, relaunch the PlayStation console to ensure whether the problem is resolved or still persists.
Power Cycling Your Xbox
- Start with pressing and holding the Xbox Power Button for approximately 10 seconds.
- This will power off your Xbox console entirely. Now, move on and pull out the power cable from the socket.
- After that, you need to wait for around 30 seconds.
- Next, plug in the power cable back.
- Finally, relaunch the Xbox console to examine if the issue is fixed or not.
By Linking Your Activision Account to the Device
You may run into problems during log-in or connecting to the game server when you link your COD game profile to your Activision account. Make sure that your game profile is properly linked up to ensure smooth log-in and connection.
It seems that some players are experiencing difficulties when trying to link their game profile to an Activision account. To ensure optimal connectivity, it is recommended you link up your game profile to the Activision account and sync your progress. The information on this site is published in good faith and for general information purposes only.
By Changing Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) Settings on PS4/PS5
If you\’re experiencing the COD Vanguard Connection Failed Update Required Error, revert back to your MTU settings. Make sure you have the correct MTU for your PS4/PS5 console and Computer — if anything changes, the servers won\’t be able to connect with your console or PC appropriately.
Having too high or too low of an MTU for your network can pose problems for connecting to a game server. This will definitely cause issues that will make it impossible to connect to multiplayer servers. We are again saying that if you’re still facing connection issues, please double-check your MTU settings.
By Factory Resetting Your Router
Resetting the router is the first step in troubleshooting internet issues if your internet goes down temporarily. When you reset the router, you clear out temporary data that may be causing connectivity problems, and restarting the router re-activates its connection to the internet.
If you\’re having trouble connecting to your Wi-Fi network, the first thing you need to do is check if you have the latest firmware running on your router. Sometimes glitches or short-term data issues with your router can lead to problems like slow internet speed or dropped connections. The quickest way to resolve these issues is by resetting your router.
If you have a wifi password, change it to make sure your frustration problems are gone for good. You can do a factory reset on your wireless router to check if that fixes the problem.
All you need to do is press and hold the Reset button on your router for around 10-15 seconds until all the LED indicators stop blinking and start blinking normally again. After approximately 30 seconds, try to connect to the Wi-Fi network again. This method will surely assist you in solving your problem in most cases.
By Reinstalling COD Vanguard On Your PlayStation/Xbox/PC
In case you have tried all the above-mentioned methods but still have no idea how to fix Call of Duty: Vanguard Error Code DUHOK – LESTER, then make sure to uninstall and reinstall it on your gaming device.
Although we are not in favor of this method since it could take hours and all of your saved game data will be lost, there is no other option.
Steps for Reinstalling COD Vanguard On Your PlayStation
- First, turn on your Playstation console i.e., either PS4 or PS5.
- Now, Sign In to your user profile using your correct credentials.
- Next, navigate to the home screen and find the game Call Of Duty: Vanguard.
- After that, press the Options button on your PS4/PS5 controller to open Settings for the game.
- Now, search for the Delete button, and as soon as you find it, press the X button on your PS4/PS5 controller.
- Next, you will see a message appearing on the screen labeled This item will be deleted from console storage.
- So, go on and select the OK option and then wait for the uninstallation/deletion operation to be finished successfully.
- After that, restart your PS4/PS5 console to revitalize it.
- Finally, open the PlayStation Store on your console, and reinstall the Call of Duty: Vanguard game once again. Wait for the installation to complete as it will take much time but in the end, the game is worth it.
Steps for Reinstalling COD Vanguard On Your Xbox
- First, open the Guide menu on your Xbox console by long-pressing or simply tapping the Xbox button on the controller (present in the middle).
- Next, select My Games & Apps -> Click See All -> Choose Games.
- After that, pick the Ready To Install Tab -> Then select Queue.
- Now, look for and pick out the Call of Duty: Vanguard game that you’re attempting to reinstall.
- Then, on your Xbox controller and press the Menu button.
- Next, choose Manage Game & Add-Ons or Manage App.
- After that, select Call of Duty: Vanguard -> Uninstall All.
- Now, you must ensure to select Uninstall All to confirm the uninstall assignment.
- Next, you need to wait for the uninstallation process to finish successfully. (Be patient, as it will take quite some time)
- After the game is completed uninstalled, go on and restart the system/console to apply necessary changes.
- Then, press the Xbox button on the controller to open the Guide menu again. (Repeat Step 1)
- Now, select My Games & Apps -> Click See All -> Go To Games.
- After that, pick the Ready To Install tab -> Press or Click Install for Call of Duty: Vanguard.
- Finally, wait for some time until the installation process is successfully completed, and then reboot the Xbox console.
Steps for Reinstalling COD Vanguard On Your PC
- First, launch the Battle.net desktop application.
- Then locate the Call Of Duty: Vanguard game icon on your PC screen, that you want to uninstall.
- Next, pick out the Drop-Down Arrow icon, right next to the play button.
- After that, click on the Uninstall option.
- Now, wait for some time till the game gets uninstalled completely and successfully.
- Next, restart your PC to apply the required changes.
- After that, launch the Battle.net desktop application again.
- Once launched, go on and re-install the Call Of Duty: Vanguard game. (The installation process will take some time, so don\’t panic)
For sure, this will fix the Call of Duty Vanguard Error Code DUHOK – LESTER problem.
Error codes are a common occurrence in online games. It\’s caused by a variety of reasons such as connection issues, server crashes, or a corrupted file. The error message is displayed to the player when they attempt to join a server that is not compatible with the game.
In this article, we have gone over the most common causes of this error code (i.e., DUHOK – LESTER) and how to fix them. After reading this article, you will understand how to fix this error code and how to prevent it in the future.
In the end, we would like to request the readers to provide their feedback in the comments section and give this article a thumbs up if they liked it. You are also encouraged to share it with your friends and loved ones (especially the ones who love playing COD Vanguard). Thank you all in advance.