One of the most common problems with abundant Apple product users is that their AirPods won\’t reset and also the light won’t flash. This article talks about what to do if your AirPods are on but there is no flashing light or you can’t figure out how to reset them.
Apple AirPods is one of the best inventions in modern technology. They help us eliminate cables and wires that get tangled and get in the way. That being said, they do have their downsides and drawbacks, like when they won’t reset or when there’s no light flashing on them. These aren’t too complicated to fix though. If you find yourself with a non-responsive pair of AirPods, read this blog post till the very end to get rid of this issue at the earliest.
Some Top-Rated Fixes for This “AirPods Won’t Reset, There’s No Light Flashing” Issue
By Cleaning the Charging Case Tiny Contacts
One of the major or you can say sole reasons behind this problem of \”AirPods Won\’t Reset, There’s No Light Flashing\” is the presence of dust particles and debris inside your AirPods charging case. You may have never given attention to this point, but it is now causing serious problems on your end.
The dirt and filth block the charging points, and due to this, the AirPods don\’t find the perfect connection with the charging case, ultimately leading to charging issues and resetting problems.
You need to ensure that the AirPods (both) are properly inserted inside the charging case, because otherwise if they are not perceived by it, then we are sorry to say that the reset button will not function up to the mark.
So, in this case first of all you need to clean the charging case and your AirPods. For this, you will need a soft cotton cloth and with the help of it, you must clean the charging contacts. But make sure to use soft hands, because these points are very tiny and might get damaged easily.
After done with the cleaning process, insert both your AirPods inside the charging case and wait for around a minute. Then, go on and open the charging case lid, followed by pressing the status button. Keep pressing it, until you see the light flashing and then turning white in color.
Now, check to see if the issue is resolved or still persists. If you are still encountering problems, then take out the AirPods from the charging case, and insert them back inside it one at a time. Even then if the light doesn\’t start flashing, then you must keep on repeating this process until the AirPods are successfully paired with the charging case. Hopefully, it will work for you!
By Resetting Network Settings & Unpairing Your AirPods
This is one of the best methods to easily cope with the problem of interest i.e., \”AirPods Won\’t Reset, There’s No Light Flashing\”. Here is what needs to be done.
- First, navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone and launch it.
- Next, tap on the option labeled General.
- After that, keep scrolling until you find the option named Reset. Tap on it.
- Now, proceed with tapping on the Reset Network Settings option.
- Next, go back to the Settings main page and tap on the Bluetooth option.
- After that, on the right-hand side of your AirPods name, you will see an information icon i.e., ⓘ. Tap on it.
- Now, among the options available tap on the one labeled Forget This Device. This will unpair your AirPods from your iPhone.
- Next, go on and try resetting your AirPods. Then examine if the issue is solved or still present. If it is not gone, remove all the links with the devices to which your AirPods are ever connected and also restart your iPhone. Then check the status of the problem.
If the above fixes are not working for you, then don\’t worry. Try this troubleshooting method mentioned next. Maybe this will work in your case.
By Inserting AirPods One by One Inside the Charging Case
- First, open the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone.
- Next, pick your AirPods name and tap on the information icon.
- After that, tap on the Forget This Device option.
- Now, insert the right earbud inside the charging case only.
- Next, keep pressing and holding the status button, until you see a white-colored flashing light.
- After that, be patient and wait until the pairing option appears on your iPhone screen. It will not take long.
- Now, also insert the left earbud inside the charging case.
Finally, inspect the nature of the issue. If it is resolved, then good for you. Otherwise, you are only left with the option of contacting Apple Customer Support or buying new AirPods.
If you\’re experiencing this frustrating issue with your AirPods, don\’t despair. There are a few things you can try to get them working again. First, make sure that both your AirPods and charging case are clean and free of any debris.
If that doesn\’t work, try resetting the network settings or updating the AirPods firmware. However, if all else fails, contact Apple Support for further assistance. With a little bit of patience, you\’ll be able to reset your AirPods in no time.
Have you ever tried to fix this issue by yourself? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? If you have done this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below.
You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner. Overall, if you liked this blog post, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends, colleagues, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance readers!