Facebook has been a really popular social media site for years and it\’s easy to see why. You can keep in touch with friends, share pictures, and even get birthday notifications. In this blog post, we\’ll be talking about how to set up your Facebook account so that you\’re notified when someone has their birthday.
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with over 2.93 billion monthly active users and counting. The Facebook platform is constantly evolving and adapting to meet the needs of its users. In recent years, many people have started to send virtual “birthday gifts” on Facebook as a way of showing appreciation for friends on their birthdays.
Who doesn\’t love getting their birthday notifications on Facebook? The sweet birthday messages make you feel loved and appreciated. That\’s why some people have been looking for ways to get these messages every year without having to remind their friends and family. Luckily, there is a way to do just that. Just follow the easy steps in this article and you\’ll be enjoying birthday notifications on Facebook in no time.
Step-By-Step Guide to Get Birthday Notifications on Facebook
Do you want to make sure you never miss a friend\’s birthday again? Facebook can help with that! Here\’s how to set up birthday notifications on Facebook.
- First, open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Next, tap on the hamburger icon (≡) appearing in the top right-hand corner.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the option labeled Settings & Privacy.
- Now, from the available options tap on Settings.
- Next, under the Preferences section tap on Notifications.
- After, that keep scrolling until you find the option named Birthdays. Tap on it.
- Now, tap on the toggle button right next to the option Allow Notifications on Facebook.
- Next, you can also decide where you receive these notifications either push, email, or SMS. Moreover, make sure to enable the toggle buttons for Upcoming and Belated Birthdays by tapping them.
That\’s it! Now you\’ll always know when one of your friends has a birthday coming up so that you may be the first one to wish them on their special day.
Things to Watch Out For
When it comes to getting birthday notifications from Facebook, there are a few things to watch out for. First, make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app installed on your device. Second, check your notification settings to make sure that you\’re receiving notifications from Facebook. Lastly, keep an eye on your inbox or notifications tray to ensure that you\’re seeing the birthday notifications when they come in.
Facebook is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, but it’s easy to miss birthdays. To make sure you never forget another important day, take a few minutes to set up birthday notifications. Now you’ll never have to worry about forgetting someone’s special day again!
We hope this guide has helped you learn how to get birthday notifications on Facebook. This feature can be really useful if you want to make sure you don\’t forget to wish your friends a happy birthday.
What are your thoughts on this blog post? Kindly provide your feedback and views in the comments section below and let us know how you feel about it. If you liked it share it with your friends, colleagues, and loved ones and give us a thumbs up. Thank you all in advance guys.