If you\’re one of the millions who use Windows 11, you may have noticed that Microsoft has included a Dark Mode for your novel operating system. If you are a fan of the dark mode and want to enable it in your favorite notepad app, then read on!
Notepad is a text editor on Windows and Mac OS. A text editor is a software program that allows you to create, edit, view, and sometimes print various types of documents. The default setting for notepad is black text on white background. It can be a bit hard on your eyes which is why many people prefer dark mode because it\’s easier to read than the light background.
It\’s a good idea to take advantage of dark mode as it provides eye-strain relief and additional ease. The dark mode is also easier on the eyes in low-light or poor lighting scenarios. In this blog article, we\’ll show you how to enable dark mode in Notepad on Windows 11. So, stay with us for the next couple of minutes.
Enable Dark Mode in Notepad on Windows 11 via Windows Settings
Follow the next mentioned steps in sequential order to get the job done in no time. Here is what needs to be done:
- First, launch the \”Windows Settings\” application from the Start Menu.
- Next, click on the option labeled \”Personalization\” from the left-hand side of the screen.
- After that, proceed with clicking on the option named \”Colors\” from the right-hand side of the screen.
- Now, click on the dropdown menu present right next to the option labeled \”Choose Your Mode\”.
- Next, from the available options click on \”Dark\”.
- After that, you will see the dark mode enabled throughout the system.
- Now, go on and open the \”Notepad\” application. You will see that it is now launched in dark mode.
With this, you have successfully dealt with enabling dark mode in Notepad on Windows 11.
Enable Dark Mode in Notepad on Windows 11 via Notepad Settings
You can also enable the dark mode in the Notepad application using the app settings. Here is how to do it step-by-step:
- First, go on and open the Notepad application on your Windows 11 machine.
- Next, as soon as it gets successfully launched, click on the gear-shaped icon appearing in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- After that, a new window will open with a series of options. From them, click on the one labeled \”App Theme\”.
- Now, a dropdown list of options will appear in front of you. You need to click on the radio button for the option named \”Dark\”.
- Finally, you will see that the dark mode is successfully enabled for the Notepad application. That\’s all there is to it!
If you\’re looking for a way to make your Notepad experience a little more comfortable on the eyes, enabling dark mode is a great option. While it\’s not available by default, it\’s easy to enable with just a few steps. With dark mode enabled, your Notepad interface will be darker and much fresher, especially if you\’re working in low-light conditions. Give it a try today and see how you like it!
Have you done this task before reading this article? Whether you are successful in doing it or not? Which method did you use to perform this task? Have our explained ways worked for you?
If you have done this priorly, share your experience with us in the comments section below. You are also free to ask any questions or queries you have in your mind that are bothering you. We will appreciate it and try to answer them in the best possible manner.
In the end, if you liked this blog post, give it a thumbs up. Also, share it with your best friends, colleagues, family members, and loved ones. Thank you all in advance guys and stay blessed brothers and sisters!